Are there any employment opportunities for international students?

Yes, students on an F-1 visa are permitted to work on campus for up to 20 hours per week while courses are in session and up to 40 hours per week during breaks. Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is off-campus employment which needs to be approved by the International Student Advisor. CPT employment can be part-time or full-time, must be related to the field of study, and can be done once a student has completed at least two terms at the college. For more information, see our student employment guidelines.