I only have one official foreign secondary school credential (transcript or diploma). How can I provide the required documents for my admission?

International students can provide copies of foreign secondary school credentials for admission purposes. Original document(s) will be required upon once enrolled. Although the campus is currently under limited operations, there is an international admission staff member available on Tuesday’s and Thursdays at the Valencia College West Campus to verify original secondary school credentials. Appointments can be made online for this service.