Intensive English Programs
Valencia College has two intensive English programs for international students. Our mission is to provide the highest quality English language programs to international students to meet their personal, academic and professional goals while creating an environment that fosters cross-cultural understanding and appreciation.
- Learn real-world English.
- Practice in all four language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Improve your fluency, pronunciation and grammatical accuracy.
- Instructors speak only English in the classroom at all levels of instruction.
- Gain a greater ability to understand native speakers by learning about American culture.
Intensive English Program
Students older than 15 can enroll in the Intensive English Program to quickly improve English language skills. Courses start every month with options for every speaker level, from beginner to advanced.
- All courses will help you improve your English from the first day. Advanced-level courses will prepare you for college.
- We issue I-20s for student visas and also accept tourist visas. Our diverse population includes students from more than 50 countries.
- Upon program completion, our advisors can assist you with transferring into a degree program at Valencia College or elsewhere.
Youth English Program (YEP)
Designed for teens ages 12 through 15, the Youth English Program (YEP) focuses on English proficiency and American culture in a challenging yet fun environment.
- Students of all language proficiency levels are accepted.
- Start learning and improving English from the first day.
- An accelerated schedule allows for learning at a quick pace.