Completing the Online Application
Valencia College accepts new students year-round, so you may submit your application at any time. However, if you are planning to start a particular semester, you will need to meet the application deadline for that semester. International students and domestic students use the same application, which can be completed entirely online.
Things to Know Before Applying
Please make sure to review the complete application requirements before beginning the online application.
You do not need to complete your application in one sitting.
You will create a log-in ID that will allow you to access your application for up to 90 days.
Be sure to choose a degree program area ahead of time, as you will need to indicate it on the application.
Completing the Online Application Steps – New Steps for New Application
You may want to keep these steps up on your screen while you are completing the application.
- Visit the online admissions application.
- Click “Sign Up”
- Follow the on-screen directions for creating a username and password
- Select “Yes” on the question, “Are you an international student?”
- Select your intended visa type (F1 - Student, F2 - Dependent of an F1 Student Visa Holder, J1 - Exchange Visitor J-2 - Dependent of J1 Visa Holder)
- Application Type: Select “First Time in College (freshman), Not First Time in College (transfer), Returning to Valencia College (readmit), Transient"
- Type of Degree: Select “Associate of Arts - Associate of Science”
- Admission Term: Select the semester you wish to start. (Make sure you complete the application by the international admissions deadlines.
- Name: Enter your first and last name as it appears on your passport
- Personal Information: Complete all required sections
- Foreign Address: Provide your address from your home country
- Mailing Address: Provide your U.S. address if you know it. If you do not have one yet, select “No”
- Enter your phone number
- Citizenship Information: Enter country of citizenship and country/city of birth (If applicable, you will need to provide your visa information)
- Upload a copy of your passport (if available)
- Enter passport information
- International Student Information: Select if interested in Distance Learning (online) and high school graduation information. (If applicable, you will need to provide your dependent information)
- Financial Information: Select your source(s) of funding (personal, parents/relative, friend, government, scholarship, other)
- Upload financial document
- Enter your sponsor’s personal information (if applicable)
- High School Information: Provide names of all high schools attended, graduation date, and address. If you cannot find your high school on the searchable list, you may type it into the blank box.
- Upload high school transcript/diploma
- Select proof of English Proficiency
- Program of Study:
- Select program of study/degree pathway: Select the program you wish to study.
- Select the campus you wish to attend
- Select if you are interested in staying at Valencia to study a Bachelor’s degree
- Select if you are interested in transferring to UCF to earn your Bachelor’s degree
- Answer State Mandated Questions
- Enter Program Code (If one)
- Once you have completed all sections, you will be asked to review your application
- You will be required to pay the $35 non-refundable application fee
- Verify & Submit: Electronic Signature needed
Status of Application
Once your application has been submitted, you can expect to hear from an admissions representative within two business days.
If you need assistance during any point of the admissions process, please contact an international admissions representative.