Completing the Online Application
Valencia College accepts new students year-round, so you may submit your application at any time. However, if you are planning to start a particular semester, you will need to meet the application deadline for that semester. International students and domestic students use the same application, which can be completed entirely online.
Please make sure to review the complete application requirements before beginning the online application.
You do not need to complete your application in one sitting.
You will create a log-in ID that will allow you to access your application for up to 90 days.
Be sure to choose a degree program area ahead of time, as you will need to indicate it on the application.
You may want to keep these steps up on your screen while you are completing the application.
- Visit the online admissions application.
- Click “First Time User Account Creation.”
- Follow the on-screen directions for creating a login ID and PIN.
- Admission Term: Select the semester you wish to start. (Make sure you complete the application by the international admissions deadlines.
- Application Type: Select “International: First Time” if Valencia is the first college or university you will attend. Select “International: Transfer” if you have previously attended another college or university.
- Name: Enter your name as it appears on your passport.
- Mailing Address: Provide your U.S. address if you know it. If you do not have one yet, you will need to provide your address from your home country.
- Foreign Address: Provide your address from your home country (even if already supplied on previous page).
- Personal Information: Complete all required sections.
- International Information: If available, you will need to provide your visa information, TOEFL scores and dependent information.
- High School Information: Provide names of all high schools attended and your graduation date. If you cannot find your high school on the searchable list, you may type it into the blank box.
- Planned Course of Study:
- Meta-Major: Choose one of eight subject areas that best matches your educational interests.
- Planned Course of Study: Select the degree program you wish to study. If you plan to transfer to a university, you should select the A.A. Associate in Arts.
- Once you have completed all sections, you will be required to pay the $35 non-refundable application fee by credit card.
- Once your application fee is paid, your application will be submitted.
Once your application has been submitted, you can expect to hear from an admissions representative within two business days. To check on the status of your application log onto your myISS portal.
Applying to the Intensive English Program
Contact the Client Service Center at
407-582-6688 or email@example.com to get started.
Applying to the ESL Youth Program
Admission is coordinated through a student recruiter.