Student Clubs and Organizations
Joining a student club or organization is a great way to meet people and make new friends. There are dozens of student clubs and organizations, including clubs for movie, book, art and animal lovers, career interest groups, student government, Valencia Volunteers and intramural sports.
- Student Government Association
Run for office or simply join an SGA committee to help plan student activities.
- Peer Educators
Educate fellow students on health, wellness, safety issues and positive living skills.
- Valencia Volunteers
Help others by assisting at a local non-profit or joining a volunteer project.
Clubs and Organizations
In addition to clubs based on personal interests, there are many student groups with an international focus.
- Amnesty International
- Caribbean Student Association
- Muslim Student Association
- Valencia International Club
- Model United Nations
- American Arab Culture Club
- Haitian Student Association
- Valencia Intercultural Student Association
- Latin American Student Organization
- Peace and Justice Society
Intramural sports provides an opportunity for every student to participate in an athletic or recreational activity on a voluntary basis. Valencia Intramural Sports offers a wide variety of programs, sports leagues and tournaments.
- Flag football
- Rock climbing